So, you want to spend some marketing money, do ya?
What’s NOT working:
- Deciding to spend $__.00 per month on ____ marketing platform with the hope of attracting more patients to your practice.
- Copying someone else’s ads, even if they are really great, and using them for your practice.
- Finding a beautiful image of a hip Doctor and a happy patient, typing up a catchy fraze and creating your own ads.
- Paying anyone else to find a beautiful image of a hip Doctor and a happy patient, typing up a catchy fraze and creating their own ads.
What IS working:
- Defining who your ideal patients are
- Learning out exactly how they make decisions
- Placing the message they want to see, where they are, when they need it.
I know all of that probably sounds SOOO obvious, but I hardly ever meet anyone actually doing this correctly.
That’s why most people are upset at Google, their website/SEO designer, Facebook or the Radio ad sales company.
All of these groups will take as much money as you want to give them.
That’s their job.
They are not being mean or bad or dishonest. They simply take money in exchange for ads.
What to do:
- Discover everything about your prospective patients
- Craft ads that are for them… not for you:)
- Only pay for ads that allow you to track results (and that you know how to track).
Go get those ideal patients. Every town has so many of them…
It’s up to you to make the connection.
Future Email Topics:
- How much should I be spending on marketing?
- Newsletter or not?
- Phones are ringing but patients aren’t booking…